Why Choose APL?
Purchasing a pre-owned vehicle from APL brings with it a great many benefits that can only come from a reputable, long established dealer.
The advertised price includes Hpi check, 1 years MOT test, the next scheduled service completed, and 6 months comprehensive RAC warranty.
All our retail SAAB’s are prepared to an exacting standard which we believe is unrivalled by any other SAAB vendor*.
The APL process uses the SAAB dealer standard from the 1980’s as it’s benchmark, which is considered the pinnacle of preparation quality.
Every retail SAAB is subjected to our rigorous programme of checks and refurbishment, the detail of which is as follows:
- Road test.
- Thorough initial steam clean.
- Damage assessment, then to paint shop if required.
- Clay bar paint decontamination.
- 3 Stage paint buffing process.
- Re-wash & hand leather.
- Top quality polish application.
- Final polymer paint sealant applied.
- Alloys wheels refurbished comprising acid stripping, powder coating and top coat metallic finish.
- Brake calipers cleaned and painted.
- Tyre shine applied.
- Final re-clean.
- Initial clean & vacuum.
- Carpets washed including removal of seats if required.
- Plastic trims washed & treated.
- Leather seats hand washed with leather soap.
- Cloth seats wet vacuum cleaned.
- Seals treated with rubber clean.
- Glass cleaned & polished.
Prior to delivery
- Next scheduled service carried out.
- MOT test completed.
- Any wearable components not to main service guidelines replaced.
At the point of delivery
- All official DVLA paperwork completed
- RAC Warranty activated.
*Excludes part exchange sales.